Thermo Scientific™ Nunc™ Cell Culture Inserts in Carrier Plate Systems
Use up to 24 inserts at a time with Thermo Scientific™ Nunc™ Carrier Plate for Cell Culture Inserts, for individual compartment cultures or cultures with shared media.
Brand: Thermo Scientific™ 141080
Additional Details : Weight : 0.39100kg
The Thermo Scientific™ Nunc™ Carrier Plate system is designed to enable three different hanging height adjustments for the Cell Culture Inserts to accommodate liquid-air-interface culture and various cell feeding protocols. Individually packed, the multi-well Carrier Plate system comes with or without the Cell Culture Inserts.Features:
- Meets ANSI™ standards
- Equipped with alphanumeric well identification
- Polycarbonate membrane is available in three pore sizes for enhanced flexibility in your research.
- Inserts are ideal for for 3-D imaging; translucent membrane becomes transparent when wet.
- Carrier plates come in two formats that correspond with our 12- and 24-well Thermo Scientific™ Nunclon™ Delta-treated dishes.
- Uniquely engineered carrier plate features a support structure that enables variable height.
- Simply rotate the insert to engage one of the three height-adjusting tabs into the carrier plate supports.
|12-well Carrier Plate with Cell Culture Inserts|
|Low Hanging Position - 2mL; Medium Hanging Position - 3mL; High Hanging Position - 4mL|
|Cell Culture Insert|
|Polycarbonate porous membrane|
|2 x 106 pores/cm2|
|Carrier Plate Systems|
Disclaimer to internal research use restriction: Any restrictions on the purchaser to utilize the product(s) for internal research purposes only does not apply to the product(s) on the web pages associated with this statement.