Thermo Scientific™ 18mm Headspace Vials & Closures
Vials are available in 10mL and 20mL usable volumes with screw thread closure styles that require no tools for closure.
Brand: Thermo Scientific™ 18-MSC-CBT3
Additional Details : Weight : 0.30600kg
Unlike crimp cap vials, Thermo Scientific™ National 18mm Screw Top Headspace Vials require no tools for closure. Manufactured with superior quality (Type 1, Class A) glass, they are available with a round bottom in sizes with usable volumes of 10mL or 20mL. The 18mm vials feature Magnetic Screw Caps which enable magnetic pick up in autosamplers with that capability. Multiple turn threading maintains a tight seal through extreme heating cycles. Septa are Blue Silicone/ PTFE.Choose septa materials to meet your needs.
- Gray Butyl Stoppers are an economical septum for lower temperature (125°C) or low-pressure applications.
- Gray PTFE/Red Rubber Septa are an economical choice where a PTFE barrier is desired.
- PTFE/White Silicone PurePack Septa for general volatiles analysis.
- Gray PTFE/Molded Black Butyl Septa offer a more positive seal against loss of fixed gases.
- PTFE/Blue High Purity Silicone Septum reduces background from extractables or outgassing of volatile contaminants.
- The Black Rubber septum is an economical choice for applications where reduced levels of vapor penetration are desired.
Unassembled convenience kits
|Blue, Gray, Silver|
|18 mm Molded Blue Chlorobutyl/Gray PTFE|
|Screw Cap (Magnetic, Open-Top) with Septum|
|18mm Magnetic Screw Cap, 8mm hole|
|Chlorobutyl, PTFE, Steel|
Limited warranty period: Subject to all warranty requirements and exclusions set out in our Terms and Conditions of Sale, this product is warranted from the date we ship the product and for ninety (90) days thereafter. Disclaimer to internal research use restriction: Any restrictions on the purchaser to utilize the product(s) for internal research purposes only does not apply to the product(s) on the web pages associated with this statement.