Thermo Scientific™ Chromacol™ GOLD-Grade Inert Vials and Inserts
Ensure sample security and integrity with inert vials that have the highest recovery rates, an ultra-low pH shift, and lowest alkali content.
Brand: Thermo Scientific™ 02-FISVG
Additional Details : Weight : 1.80000kg
Maximize your sample performance and have fewer failed assays with Thermo Scientific™ Chromacol™ GOLD-Grade Inert Glass Vials. These vials offer the most state-of-the-art technology in the industry for the analysis of critical low detection limit analytes, and when sample quality, reproducibility, security, and integrity are of upmost importance.
For easier sample handling and less risk of sample loss, the Chromacol GOLD-Grade Vials are the best-in-class choice for all chromatography users performing ultra-trace analysis.Choose the right vial for your needs
- Fill vials easily with the wide neck opening; requires 6mm diameter micro-inserts
- Get maximum sample extraction without need for separate inserts by using Microsampling and High Recovery Vials
- Identify sample and volume with graduated, write-on patch provided on certain vials
- Obtain maximum recovery of critical polar, labile or OH-interacting compounds using silanized (deactivated) glass (optional)
- Microseal inserts
- Polyspring inserts self-align and provide a cushion against needle contact
- Precision point inserts minimize residual sample loss
- Pulled point inserts provide an economical choice for noncritical applications
- Sure Stop vial design incorporates a definite stopping point in the vial finish
- Removes all subjectivity in achieving optimal seal compression closing a vial
- Prevents over- or under-tightening of closures
- Gives an optimal seal every time
Recommended for most brands of autosampler
*See the Thermo Scientific Columns and Consumables Catalog for autosampler compatibility.
|0.2mL Wide Opening Screw Thread Vial, Insert Vial, Fused Insert-GOLD Grade Glass, Clear|