Thermo Scientific™ Acclaim™ Carbonyl C18 HPLC Columns
Use for superior resolution and high-throughput separation of carbonyls, dinitrophenylhydrazine (DNPH) derivatives of aldehydes and ketones.
Brand: Thermo Scientific™ 079012
Additional Details : Weight : 0.25000kg
Use the Thermo Scientific™ Acclaim™ Carbonyl C18 LC Columns for superior resolution and high-throughput separation of dinitrophenylhydrazine (DNPH) derivatives of aldehydes and ketones. This silica-based, reversed-phase column provides ideal selectivity and baseline resolution of DNPH derivatives regulated by various official methods, including U.S. EPA 554, EPA 8315, EPA 1667, EPA TO-11, and CARB 1004.
Superior Performance for Challenging Aldehyde and Ketone Analysis
- High efficiency separations for excellent UHPLC performance
- Rugged columns with good lot-to-lot reproducibility
- Proven robust methods
Wide Variety of Column Dimensions to Meet Your Analysis Needs
- 2.2, 3 and 5µm particle sizes; smaller particle sizes provide high peak efficiency for fast analysis
- 2.1, 3.0 and 4.6mm diameters; small diameter columns (2.1 and 3.0mm) consume less solvents and produce less chemical waste
- 100, 150 and 250mm lengths
For high-throughput applications, use the 2.1×100mm column format combined with high linear velocity. When high resolution power is needed, use a longer column (2.1×150mm) at an optimal linear velocity to achieve even better resolution.
About the Family of Acclaim Specialty HPLC Columns
Acclaim specialty columns have been developed, manufactured and tested to meet the separation needs of specific applications. These columns are based on novel and unique chemistries and provide superior resolution with ease of use.
- Use-tested to guarantee consistent separations
- Ideal selectivity for separating specific target analytes
- Excellent peak shapes
- Performance tested to ensure high quality and reliability for specific chromatographic separations
|Guard Cartridge, 2 Pk.|
|8700 psi (600 bar)|
|2.5 to 7.5|
|Guard Cartridge, 2 Pk.|
Limited warranty period: Subject to all warranty requirements and exclusions set out in our Terms and Conditions of Sale, this product is warranted from the date we ship the product and for ninety (90) days thereafter. Disclaimer to internal research use restriction: Any restrictions on the purchaser to utilize the product(s) for internal research purposes only does not apply to the product(s) on the web pages associated with this statement.