Thermo Scientific™ Acclaim™ Polar Advantage II HPLC Columns
Resolve polar and nonpolar compounds in a single run. These columns have high pH stability (pH 1.5–10) in the separation of basic, neutral, and acidic species.
Brand: Thermo Scientific™ 077998
Additional Details : Weight : 1.00000kg
Resolve polar and nonpolar compounds in a single run with Thermo Scientific™ Acclaim™ PolarAdvantage II (PA2) reversed-phase columns. These high-efficiency, silica-based columns have a polar-embedded stationary phase that operates over a wider range of chromatographic conditions than possible with conventional reversed-phase stationary phases. Its unique chemistry provides enhanced hydrolytic stability from pH 1.5 to 10 with 100% aqueous mobile phases. The column exhibits selectivity that is complementary to conventional C18 columns and excellent peak shapes for both basic and acidic compounds.Complementary Selectivity and Enhanced Hydrolytic Stability
- Compatible with 100% aqueous mobile phases
- High reversed-phase capacity
- Exceptional hydrolytic stability (pH 1.5 and 10)
- Extremely low bleed, fully compatible with mass spectrometry (MS)
- Available in 2.2, 3, and 5μm particle sizes and 4.6, 3.0, and 2.1mm diameters, with an average pore diameter of 120Å
- Also available in 2.2µm RSLC format for reliable, fast separations
Achieve the high standards set by modern HPLC and LC/MS methods with the Acclaim family of reversed-phase columns. These ultrapure silica-based columns with advanced column bonding and endcapping technologies provide complementary selectivity, high column efficiencies, and ultra-high resolution for a wide variety of applications.
- Broad spectrum of stationary phases, including conventional C8 and C18 phases, polar embedded phases, and specialty phases including wide-pore, are available to meet your specific application needs
- Performance tested to ensure high quality and reliability for pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, environmental, food, and other industrial chromatographic separations
|Spherical, Fully Porous, Ultrapure Silica|
|4500 psi (310 bar)|
|1.5 to 10|
Limited warranty period: Subject to all warranty requirements and exclusions set out in our Terms and Conditions of Sale, this product is warranted from the date we ship the product and for ninety (90) days thereafter. Disclaimer to internal research use restriction: Any restrictions on the purchaser to utilize the product(s) for internal research purposes only does not apply to the product(s) on the web pages associated with this statement.