Thermo Scientific™ Accucore™ XL C18 HPLC Columns
Use these solid core columns for optimal retention of a broad range of nonpolar analytes across multiple applications.
Brand: Thermo Scientific™ 74104-153030
Additional Details : Weight : 0.10000kg
Optimize conventional HPLC methods with Thermo Scientific™ Accucore™ XL C18 LC Columns. Rugged 4µm solid-core particles ensure very high efficiencies within standard HPLC pressure limits. The high bonded phase coverage provides optimal retention of a broad range of nonpolar analytes across multiple applications. Robust bonding technology and automated packing procedures ensure excellent reproducibility and long column lifetimes.Optimal Selectivity for Nonpolar Compounds
- Hydrophobic interaction mechanism
- Core-enhanced technology 4μm particles and narrow particle size distribution reduce band broadening and improve separation efficiencies for conventional HPLC methods.
- High surface coverage of silica minimizes secondary interactions and peak tailing.
- Solid-core 4μm particle design means that no changes to the method or system are required.
- Advanced bonding technology
- Automated packing process
|Spherical, Solid Core, Ultrapure Silica|
|8700 psi (600 bar)|
|1 to 11|
Limited warranty period: Subject to all warranty requirements and exclusions set out in our Terms and Conditions of Sale, this product is warranted from the date we ship the product and for ninety (90) days thereafter. Disclaimer to internal research use restriction: Any restrictions on the purchaser to utilize the product(s) for internal research purposes only does not apply to the product(s) on the web pages associated with this statement.