Thermo Scientific™ Accucore™ XL C8 HPLC Columns
Improve laboratory productivity using Thermo Scientific™ Accucore™ XL C8 Columns.
Brand: Thermo Scientific™ 74204-104630
Additional Details : Weight : 0.10000kg
Optimize conventional HPLC methods with Thermo Scientific™ Accucore™ XL C8 columns. Rugged 4µm solid-core particles ensure very high efficiencies within standard HPLC pressure limits. The high coverage C8 bonded phase provides optimal retention of analytes with moderate hydrophobicity. Robust bonding technology and automated packing procedures ensure excellent reproducibility and long column lifetimes.Lower Hydrophobic Retention
- Recommended for moderately hydrophobic analytes or when a less hydrophobic phase provides optimum retention
- Core-enhanced technology 4µm particles and narrow particle size distribution reduce band broadening and improve separation efficiencies for conventional HPLC methods.
- High surface coverage of silica minimizes secondary interactions and peak tailing.
- Solid-core 4µm particle design means that no changes to the method or system are required.
- Advanced bonding technology
- Automated packing process
|Spherical, Solid Core, Ultrapure Silica|
|8700 psi (600 bar)|
|2 to 9|
Limited warranty period: Subject to all warranty requirements and exclusions set out in our Terms and Conditions of Sale, this product is warranted from the date we ship the product and for ninety (90) days thereafter. Disclaimer to internal research use restriction: Any restrictions on the purchaser to utilize the product(s) for internal research purposes only does not apply to the product(s) on the web pages associated with this statement.