Macherey-Nagel™ ALUGRAM™ Xtra SIL G Aluminum Sheets
Stable in almost all organic solvents and in purely aqueous eluents. Macherey-Nagel™ ALUGRAM™ Xtra SIL G Aluminum Sheets are unmodified standard silica layers on aluminium for use in TLC. Feature outstanding wettability and improved cutting properties.
Brand: Macherey-Nagel™ 818232
Additional Details : Weight : 0.01000kg
ALUGRAM™ Xtra SIL G Aluminum Sheets feature unmodified, standard-grade silica 60 layers without a fluorescent indicator.
- Outstanding wettability for precise colorization results, even with 100% aqueous detection reagents
- Excellent separation efficiency and reproducibility from lot to lot
- Easy and reliable cutting due to an optimized binder system, no flaking of silica
- Stable in almost all organic solvents and resistant towards aggressive visualization reagents
- Highly polymeric product is also completely stable in purely aqueous eluents
|5 x 20 cm|
|Alugram Aluminum Sheets with IUInmodified Silica 60 Layers|
|5 to 17 µm|