Ansell™ Barrier™ Disposable Chemical Resistant Gloves
Manufactured from five layer film for wide spectrum chemical resistance. Ansell™ Barrier™ Disposable Chemical Resistant Gloves can also be used as liners for more dangerous applications.
Brand: Ansell™ 2100060
Additional Details : Weight : 0.25560kg
Provides excellent chemical resistance to most type of chemicals including warfare agents and biological hazards. Ansell™ Barrier™ Gloves include welded-on plastic ring for mounting in the Trellchem™ Bayonet ring system.
- Provide flexibility and tactility
- Made from an exceptionally thin chemical-resistant, five-layer laminated film
- Integral, nonwoven liner helps absorb and dissipate perspiration for a cooler, more comfortable fit
- Can be worn as liners under heavier nitrile, neoprene, or PVC gloves
- Hand specific
- Broad spectrum chemical resistance
- Wing-thumb for added wearer comfort
|Five Layer Laminated Film|
|38 to 41 cm|
|aircraft assembly, chemical plants and transportation, chemical processing, Oil refining and Petrochemicals, graphic arts and printing cleanup, handling Acids, Alkalies and Salts, handling Ketones, handling specialty chemicals, handling strong o|
|ANSI EN 374|