Masterflex™ Tygon™ S3™ E-3603 Tubing
Specially formulated for resistance to flex-fatigue and abrasion Saint Gobain Performance Plastics™ provide high tolerances and lot-to-lot consistency, which yield reproducible results in the laboratory.
Brand: Masterflex™ 06407-84
Additional Details : Weight : 1.00000kg
Most consistently reliable tubing for laboratory applications
- Lot-to-lot consistency for reproducible results
- Non-toxic and non-contaminating
- Smooth, polished inner wall
- Less permeable than rubber tubing
- Utilizes bio-based plasticizer
- Contains no phthalates or BPA
- Coils are marked at 30.4cm (1-foot) intervals for easy measuring.
- Available in vacuum tubing sizes
Engineered to last
- Resistant to flex-fatigue and abrasion.
- Outlasts the original R-3603 by 3 to 1 in many persitaltic pump applications.
- Offers superior life which minimizes the labor and expense of replacement.
- General laboratory
- Food and beverage
- Peristaltic and vacuum pumps
- Analytical instruments
- USP Class VI
- FDA criteria
- Autoclavable — Steam 30 minutes at 1.03bar (15psi) at 121°C (250°F)
- Gas — Ethylene Oxide
|FDA Approved for Food Contact, NSF 51 Standard, USP Class VI|
|56 (Shore A)|