missing translation for 'onlineSavingsMsg'
Benedict's Reagent, Pure, Qualitative, Fisher Chemical™
Click to view available options
Safety and Handling
- Benedict's reagent (qualitative)
- Serious eye damage/eye irritation Category 2
- LONG-TERM AQUATIC HAZARD Chronic 3
- H319-Causes serious eye irritation.
- H412-Harmful to aquatic life with long lasting effects.
- P280-Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- P273-Avoid release to the environment.
- P305+P351+P338-IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
- MIXTURE LIST-Contains : Sodium carbonate, Copper (II) sulfate pentahydrate (1:1:5)