BRAND™ Deep Well Plates
Manufactured from high-quality virgin PP (PS for 13-882-51). Choose PP plates for autoclavability and chemical resistance. Choose PS plates for transparency and surface properties. Deep Well Plates are ideal for sample storage, HTS assays requiring a motherplate, cell and tissue culture, immunological assays, and other applications.
Brand: BRAND™ 701352
Additional Details : Weight : 0.01000kg
BRAND™ Deep Well Plates are excellent for sample storage, high throughput screening (HTS) assays requiring a motherplate, cell and tissue culture, immunological assays, and other applications.
- 96- or 384-wells and are available in volumes of 0.3 mL, 0.5 mL, 1.1 mL, and 2.2 mL.
- Manufactured from high-quality virgin propylene (polystyrene for 13-882-51).
- Polypropylene plates are autoclavable and resistant to a wide variety of chemicals, including phenols, chloroform, and DMS.
- Choose polypropylene plates for cold use and cryo-storage as low as -80°C/-112°F.
- Wells are labeled in a standard alpha-numeric pattern to simplify sample identification, and are stackable for easy storage.
- Notched corners facilitate orientation in robotic samples and automated liquid-handling systems.
- May be used with flexible mat covers or adhesive sealing films to reduce sample evaporation and contamination.
|8 x 12|
|Flexible mat covers or adhesive sealing films to reduce sample evaporation and contamination|