KNF Chemically Resistant, ATEX-Rated, Diaphragm Vacuum Pump, Single PTFE Head
Suitable for corrosive gases, distillation, filtration, preparation for analysis, sublimation, extraction, evaporation, or drying.
Brand: KNF 309578/042405
Additional Details : Poids : 10.30000kg
- For air, gases and vapors.
- Corrosion and solvent resistant.
- Ideal replacement for water jet pumps.
- Maintenance free.
- Structured diaphragm gives long life.
- Compact and portable.
- Range of flow rates to suit a variety of applications.
- These pumps are suitable for distillation, filtration, preparation for analysis, sublimation, extraction, evaporation or drying.
- They include carry handle, rubber feet, on/off switch and mains cable.
- All models are ATEX compliant according to ATEX II 2G IIB+H2 T3X internal atmosphere only.
- The inner, wetted area is equipped to transfer potentially explosive atmospheres - in this way they are suitable for category 2G internal atmospheres only.
- They are designed for transferring gases, vapors or mists that create conditions within the pump head in which the occasional formation of an explosive atmosphere is likely.
- Please note that the drive motors used are standard AC motors that are not ATEX rated and therefore the complete pump should not be installed in a potentially explosive atmosphere.
- All of these models require connection tubing of 10mm inner diameter.
|Pumphead: PTFE, Diaphragm: PTFE, Valves: FFPM|
|8 mbar absolute|
|226 x 166 x 341 mm|