Nickel Electro™ Clifton™ Aluminium Boiling Bath
Regulates from a gentle simmer to a vigorous boil, fitted with concentric ringed lid to vary the hole size. Nickel Electro™ Clifton™ Aluminum Boiling Bath produces steam that provides an effective source of heat for samples that may be damaged by direct flame.
Brand: Nickel Electro™ 1105E
Additional Details : Weight : 5.00000kg
DescriptionRectangular, aluminium electrically heated, multi-place baths regulate from a gentle simmer to a vigorous boil, fitted with concentric ringed lid to vary the hole size.
The steam produced provides an effective source of heat for samples:
- that may be otherwise thermally damaged by a naked flame.
- used for applications to distill/concentrate liquids, melt agar and other solids.
- metallurgical analysis, protein analysis and bacteriological examinations
- Features an integral constant level device to maintain constant water level during boiling and supplied with a set of rings to vary the diameter of aperture to accommodate different sizes of vessels of evaporating dishes and glassware, including round-bottom flasks.
- Fitted with a sheathed immersion element and a one shot thermal cut out for safety.
|Constant boiling, no control|
|Distilling/concentrating liquids, melting agar and other solids, metallurgical analysis, protein ana|
|200 x 400 x 90 mm|
|Constant boiling at 100°C|