Nickel Electro™ Clifton™ Stainless Steel Unstirred Digital Water Bath with Hinged Clear Lid
Nickel Electro™ Clifton™ Stainless Steel Unstirred Digital Water Bath with Hinged Clear Lid are designed for immersion of flasks, bottles, and racks in a highly stable temperature environment throughout the water bath.
Brand: Nickel Electro™ NE3-4DT
Additional Details : Weight : 5.50000kg
- The shelf in the stainless steel tank provides a stable support for flasks/bottles/racks that can be removed for cleaning.
- The shelf is a low height design maximizing the working height in the bath, either needing less water when compared with traditional water baths or allowing tall containers or vessels to be immersed to a greater working depth.
- With lower water levels comes the benefit reduced heat up times and energy saving.
- Three-year warranty and comprehensive customer support.
- Before leaving our factory every water bath is identified with a unique serial number and undergoes a factory calibration adjusting control to known traceable value, electrically tested for safety at final inspection and a test certificate enclosed in rear of the instruction book.
- Painted surfaces and control panel surfaces feature antibacterial technology which inhibits bacterial growth, improving hygiene requirements as demanded by clinical and laboratory environments.
- Easy to clean surfaces and finishes that are resistant to routine and efficient disinfections.
- The efficacy of the finish is maintained over time, as the antibacterial agent is integral within the paint finish.
|Digital Water Bath|
|290 x 332 x 185 mm|
|150 x 300 x 150 mm|
|5°C to 99°C|