Corning™ Disposable Roller Bottles
- Bottles are manufactured from virgin polystyrene, caps from high density polyethylene
- Both resins meet the USP Class VI requirements for plastic containers and closures
- Treated for optimal cell attachment
- One piece seamless construction with printed graduations
- Printed lot numbers to aid in product traceability
- Sterilized by gamma radiation and nonpyrogenic
490cm2 size is ungraduated and comes with a plug seal cap; larger bottle features black printed graduations and easy-grip caps.
Certified nonpyrogenic for consistent performance.
|Capacity||74.3 oz., 2200mL|
|Capacity (Metric)||2200 mL|
|Capacity (English)||74.3 oz.|
|Diameter (English) Outer Neck||1.77 in.|
|Diameter (Metric) Outer Neck||45mm|
|Cell Growth Area||850 cm2|
|Diameter (English) Outer||4.6 in.|
|Diameter (Metric) Outer||117mm|
|Surface Treatment||Tissue culture treated|
|Closure Size||48 mm|
|Height (English)||10.66 in.|
|Height (Metric)||271 mm|
|Show More Show Less|
Disclaimer: This product is not intended to mitigate the presence of microorganisms on surfaces or in the environment, where such organisms can be deleterious to humans or the environment.