Corning™ Primaria™ Tissue Culture Dishes
Modified polystyrene surface for enhanced cell culture. Corning™ Primaria™ Tissue Culture Dishes feature flat, optically clear polystyrene surfaces for distortion-free microscopic visualization of cells.
Brand: Corning™ 353801
Additional Details : Poids : 2.49480kg
The Corning Primaria surface features a unique mixture of oxygen-containing (negatively charged) and nitrogen-containing (positively charged) functional groups on the polystyrene surface. The surface supports the growth of cells that can exhibit poor attachment or limited differentiation potential when cultured on traditional TC surfaces, including neuronal, primary, endothelial, and tumor cells. The surface consistency of each lot is confirmed by electron spectroscopy chemical analysis (ESCA).
- Crystal-grade polystyrene modified by proprietary vacuum-gas plasma treatment process
- Stable, permanent surface modification
- Optically clear
- Packaged in red color-coded, peel-open, medical-style packages
- Sterilized by gamma irradiation
- Nonpyrogenic tested to less than 0.1 EU/mL
|Cell Culture Dish|
|2.5 to 3 mL|