Corning™ HTS Transwell™ -96 Well Permeable Support System
Boasts membrane area for cell growth or migration of 0.143cm2. Corning™ HTS Transwell™ 96-Well Permeable Support System is a microplate support system for an array of 96 wells with membrane inserts connected by a rigid, robotics-friendly tray that enables all 96 inserts to be handled as a single unit.
Brand: Corning™ 3380
Additional Details : Weight : 0.31751kg
- The HTS Transwell-96 permeable support has an array of 96-wells with membrane inserts connected by a rigid, robotics-friendly tray that enables all 96 inserts to be handled as a single unit.
- Choice of either polyester (PET) membrane (0.4 μm, 1.0 μm, and 8.0 μm pore sizes) or polycarbonate (PC) membrane (0.4 μm, 3.0 μm, and 5.0 μm pore sizes)
- 0.143 cm2 membrane area per well, providing 20% to 50% more surface area for cell growth than other commercially available systems
- Large apical and basolateral access ports allow efficient media sampling and facilitate automated or manual access.
- Optimized for automation, with multichannel feeder ports, improved gripping surface, and standard bar codes
- The reservoir plate allows for simultaneous feeding of 96 wells and comes with a removable media stabilizer to reduce the risk of spills during handling
- The receiver plate isolates each well to enable 96 individual assays.
- The HTS Transwell-96 systems (0.4 μm PC, 0.4 μm PET, and 1.0 μm PET) are packaged with the 96-well insert plate in a reservoir plate and includes the 96-well receiver plate with lid.
- The HTS Transwell-96 plates (3.0 and 5.0 μm PC, 8.0 μm PET) are packaged with the 96-well insert plate in the 96-well receiver plate with lid. Reservoir plates may be purchased separately.
|TC-treated PET (polyester)|
|8 x 12|
|HTS Transwell™ unit (1 integral tray with 96 wells), reservoir plate (for cell growth steps), receiver plate (96 wells for growth or assay steps) and 2 sterile lids|