Thermo Scientific™ pH Gradient Buffers
Robust reproducible gradients that are applicable to a wide range of MAbs and ready to use with existing LC columns and systems, without the need to formulate mobile phases.
Brand: Thermo Scientific™ 085349
Additional Details : Weight : 0.58950kg
Obtain fast and highly robust, reproducible HPLC gradients using Thermo Scientific™ CX-1 pH Gradient Buffers. Simple to optimize and easily automated, these buffers are applicable for HPLC separation of the majority of monoclonal antibody (mAb) biotherapeutics drugs. CX-1 pH Gradient Buffers are ready to use with existing HPLC columns without the need to formulate mobile phases. The CX-1 buffers save time in method development, facilitate method transfer to QA/QC for a wide range of mAb charge variants through a generic HPLC-based approach to mAb characterization, and do not require time-consuming mobile phase adjustments.
pH buffer solutions can be used to generate highly reproducible, linear pH gradients in cation exchange chromatography.
- Robust, reproducible gradients
- Predict biomolecule pH
- Simple method optimization
- Easily automated
- Applicable to the majority of MAbs
Unlike traditional cation exchange chromatography using salt gradients, it is possible to predict the pH and the expected retention of the charge variants and use a narrow pH range to get a higher resolution separation.
|LC Columns and Systems|
|CX-1 pH Gradient Buffer Kit;
250 mL Buffer A + 250 mL Buffer B
|5.6 to 10.2|
|CX-1 pH Gradient Buffer Kit|
|250 mL + 250 mL|
Safety and Handling
- pH gradient buffer set
- Serious eye damage/eye irritation Category 2
- Skin corrosion/irritation Category 2
- H315-Causes skin irritation.
- H319-Causes serious eye irritation.
- P264-Wash thoroughly after handling.
- P280-Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- P305+P351+P338-IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
- P332+P313-If skin irritation occurs: Get medical advice/attention.
- P337+P313-If eye irritation persists: Get medical advice/attention.
- MIXTURE LIST-Contains : 2-(N-Morpholino)ethanesulfonic acid (MES), 3-(N-Morpholino)propanesulphonic acid(MOPS), N-[Tris(hyd