Paragon Scientific™ Density Standards (25 °C)
Paragon ISO 17025 / ISO 17034 certified Density standards are for the verification of instruments used to measure density of materials which are fluid at the desired test temperature within the range of 25°C
Brand: Paragon Scientific™ DEN25-13
Additional Details : CAS : 127-18-4 Poids : 0.06000kg
- Dual certified to ISO 17025 / ISO 17034 under our UKAS accreditation
- Certified in accordance with primary level ASTM D1480 methodology
- Ensures full compliance to ASTM and IP test method protocols.
- Supplied in tamper evident packaging with a 2 year shelf life.
- Fully traceable to international standards.
- Supplied with MSDS.
- Tamper evident security packaging.
- Manufactured in the United Kingdom
|Dual certified to ISO 17025 / ISO 17034 under our UKAS accreditation|
|1.6143 g/mL (25°C)|
Safety and Handling
- LONG-TERM AQUATIC HAZARD Chronic 2
- Carcinogenicity Category 2
- Skin corrosion/irritation Category 2
- Skin sensitiser Category 1
- Specific target organ toxicity Category 3
- H315-Causes skin irritation.
- H317-May cause an allergic skin reaction.
- H336-May cause drowsiness or dizziness.
- H351-Suspected of causing cancer.
- H411-Toxic to aquatic life with long lasting effects.
- P260-Do not breathe dust/fume/gas/mist/vapours/spray.
- P280-Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- P273-Avoid release to the environment.
- P302+P352-IF ON SKIN: Wash with plenty of water/.
- P305+P351+P338-IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
Nominal values quoted