Thermo Scientific™ Double Softening System WMS
Monitor total water processed using the electronic volume control featured in this double softening system.
Brand: Thermo Scientific™ 06.1284
Additional Details : Weight : 5.00000kg
Monitor total water processed using the electronic volume control featured in Thermo Scientific™ Double Softening System WMS. Once the limit is reached, the system will automatically regenerate. This is ideal when a continuous supply of softened water is required, such as for larger systems or clinical feed water systems. This ready-to-connect water softener is for softening feed water before feeding a reverse osmosis system. Water softening removes hard ions, such as calcium and magnesium, extending the life of the reverse osmosis membrane.
- Twin softening systems provide a continuous supply of softened water
- The two ion exchangers ensure that softened water is always available
- Electronic volume control measures volume through the softener; once limit is reached, automatic regeneration is carried out immediately once the current cartridge is exhausted
- Water connection is a R1 in. brass automatic valve with 4-stage regeneration process
- All water connections are standard either R 1 in. or R 1 1/2 in.
This product is not available in all regions
|Double Softening System WMS – 100 – DF – ES|
|2 x 10 m³ at 10°dH|
|Water Softening System, WMS|