DWK Life Sciences DURAN™ Laboratory Bottle, pressure plus+, Clear, with DIN 168-1 Thread, GL 45, Graduated
Pressure and vacuum resistant glass laboratory bottles.
Brand: DWK Life Sciences 218105403
Additional Details : Poids : 5.50000kg
The DURAN™ pressure plus+ GL 45 Laboratory bottles offer a safer option for laboratory applications involving a vacuum or pressure. Standard glass laboratory bottles are not designed to safely withstand pressure differentials. As a result of a modified geometry, the pressure plus+ bottles have a guaranteed pressure-resistance, and consequently offer optimal safety for both the user and contents. The special geometry still conforms to ISO 4796-1:2016 to maintain instrument compatibility. The pressure plus+ bottles are certified in accordance with DIN EN 1595. The bottles are moulded from high-purity, clear, USP/EP Type I borosilicate glass 3.3, renowned for its excellent thermal performance, and high resistance to chemical attack. The bottles feature an easy-to-read graduated volume scale printed in a distinctive blue enamel. Permanent Retrace Code on each bottle for manufacturing lot traceability.
- Guaranteed vacuum and pressure resistant from –1 bar to + 1.5 bar due to modified geometry (based on ISO 4796-1)
- The special geometry still conforms to ISO 4796-1:2016 to maintain instrument compatibility
- Optimum safety for working under pressure or vacuum
- Suitable for full vacuum ps = -100 kPa
- Pressure resistance conforms to DIN EN 1595,
- Fired-on, highly durable blue ceramic print for visual differentiation from the standard laboratory bottle
- Easy-to-read scale with graduation marks to estimate the content
- Standardised GL-thread and matching cap system for particularly tight sealing and simple, clean pouring out
|Without screw cap and pouring ring|
|Vacuum Filtration; Collection of Samples Under Pressure; Storage of Volatile Sovents; Storage of Gas Generating Materials|