Merck Millipore Hydrophobic 3mm Edge Membranes
For microbiological and sterility testing of antibiotics and bacteriostatic drugs, as well as for filling machine operations
Brand: Merck Millipore HAEP047A0
Additional Details : Weight : 0.01000kg Transport : UN number : 3270 Chem class : 4.1 Pack group : II
- Nonwetting edge prevents solution intrusion under holder sealing rings
- Hydrophobic edge membranes are standard MF-Type (mixed cellulose ester) filters
- 47mm diameter
|Mixed Cellulose Ester|
|Microbiological and sterility testing of antibiotics and bacteriostatic drugs, as well as for filling machine operations|
|Autoclave-packed (10 resealable envelopes containing 10 filters and 10 pads, requires autoclaving)|
Safety and Handling
- 0.45µm 25mm white gridded membrane filters made of mixed cellulose esters
- Flammable solid Category 1
- H228-Flammable solid.
- P210-Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources. No smoking.
- P370+P378-In case of fire: Use powder to extinguish.
- MIXTURE LIST-Contains : nitrocellulose, octylphenol polyethoxyethanol