Thermo Scientific™ Emission filters for Thermo Scientific Varioskan™ LUX Multimode Microplate Readers
Varioskan LUX multimode microplate reader can be equipped with a range of measurement technologies including absorbance, fluorescence intensity, luminescence, AlphaScreen and time-resolved fluorescence. Additional emission filters expand the instrument functionality and application flexibility.
Brand: Thermo Scientific™ F66510
Additional Details : Poids : 0.02000kg
- Extensive range of different type of emission filters are available for various applications when performing luminometric, TRF or Alpha technology assays, such as TR-FRET, hTRF, BRET, NanoBRET, AlphaScreen/AlphaLisa and all multiplexing assays using these detection technologies.
- Excitation filters for TRF and AlphaScreen/AlphaLisa measurements are permanently fixed inside the corresponding detection technology optical module.
- Emission filter installation is effortless. The instrument filter wheel is easy to access, and the correct parameters are quickly set in simple workflow in Thermo Scientific SkanIt software. SkanIt software controlled installation process also prevents accidental mistakes during the process and therefore ensures proper operation.
- In most luminescence measurements, there is only one source of light in the system and therefore the most efficient detection is received by collecting all the light emitted by the sample, independent on the wavelength. Therefore, these assays do not require any wavelength selection. However, certain in applications, like BRET or any luminometric multiplexing assay, where multiple light sources are present in the sample, filters are used to collect the light produced at specific wavelength.
- All Varioskan LUX filters can be used for any filter based detection technology (luminescence, TRF or Alpha technology), depending on the application. Please contact technical support for more information concerning your specific application requirements.
|LanthaScreen measurement of Eu acceptor; HTRF acceptor measurement of EuRed and TbRed|
|665/10 nm Emission Filter|