Cytiva (Formerly GE Healthcare Life Sciences) illustra™ NICK™ Columns
For rapid purification of labeled DNA (>20 bases in length) from unincorporated radiolabeled nucleotides using gravity-flow chromatography
Brand: Cytiva (Formerly GE Healthcare Life Sciences) 17-0855-01
Additional Details : CAS : 9048-46-8 Poids : 0.23800kg
- Prepacked with Sephadex™ G-50 DNA Grade in distilled water with 0.15% Kathon™ CG/ICP Biocide
- Typical recovery: ≥90% of applied DNA
- Can accommodate sample volumes up to 100μL
|Rapid purification of labeled DNA from unincorporated radiolabeled Nucleotides using gravity-flow chromatography|
|Sephadex™ G-50 DNA grade in distilled Water with 0.15% Kathon™ CG/ICP Biocide|
Safety and Handling
- Skin sensitiser Category 1
- H317-May cause an allergic skin reaction.
- P280-Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- P261-Avoid breathing dust/fume/gas/mist/vapours/spray.
- P272-Contaminated work clothing should not be allowed out of the workplace.
- P302+P352-IF ON SKIN: Wash with plenty of water/soap.
- P333+P313-If skin irritation or rash occurs: Get medical advice/attention.
- MIXTURE LIST-Contains : reaction mass of: 5-chloro2-methyl-4-isothiazolin-3- one ¢ECno. 247-500-7! and2-methyl-2H-isothiaz