MP Biomedicals™ Geneclean™ Turbo Kit
Used for purification of DNA fragments of sizes 0.1 kb to 300 kb from agarose gels, PCR reactions and other enzymatic solutions. MP Biomedicals™ Geneclean™ Turbo Kit can be used in enzymatic reactions, conventional or automated sequencing, cloning and microarray analysis.
Brand: MP Biomedicals™ 111102400
Additional Details : Weight : 0.07000kg Transport : UN number : 2922 Chem class : 8 Pack group : III
- Process with either vacuum or centrifugation and save time with patented Turbo filter design
- Patented GeneClean™ technology simplifies the process of purifying DNA into three easy steps: Bind, Wash, and Elute
- Ethanol precipitation is never required, and purified DNA is immediately ready for a wide variety of downstream applications
|Nucleic Acid isolation and purification|
|Geneclean™ imbedded Turbo™ SPIN column|
Safety and Handling
- GENECLEAN® Turbo Kit
- Skin corrosion/irritation Category 1 B
- Serious eye damage/eye irritation Category 1
- Acute toxicity Category 4
- LONG-TERM AQUATIC HAZARD Chronic 3
- H314-Causes severe skin burns and eye damage.
- H318-Causes serious eye damage.
- H302-Harmful if swallowed.
- H412-Harmful to aquatic life with long lasting effects.
- EUH032-Contact with acids liberates very toxic gas.
- P101-If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand.
- P102-Keep out of reach of children.
- P103-Read label before use.
- P260-Do not breathe dust/fume/gas/mist/vapours/spray.
- P303+P361+P353-IF ON SKIN (or hair): Take off immediately all contaminated clothing. Rinse skin with water/ shower.
- P305+P351+P338-IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
- P501b-Dispose of contents/container in accordance with local/regional/national/international regulations.
- P310-Immediately call a POISON CENTER/doctor/first aider.
- P405-Store locked up.
- P501-Dispose of contents/container to in accordance with local/regional/national/international regulations..
- MIXTURE LIST-Contains : Guanidine Thiocyanate
Research Use Only (RUO)