Gibco™ Human FGF-basic (FGF-2/bFGF) (aa 1-155) Recombinant Protein
FGF-Basic (AA 1-155) is a bioactive protein intended for use in cell culture applications
Brand: Gibco™ PHG0264
Additional Details : Weight : 0.01000kg
Human FGF-basic (FGF-2/bFGF) (aa 1-155) Recombinant Protein for Western Blot, IHC, ELISA, Ctrl, FNFibroblast growth factor-basic is known as FGF-basic, bFGF, FGF 2, FGF-β, and heparin binding growth factor. FGF-basic is involved in a number of biological processes, including embryonic development and differentiation, neuron differentiation, survival, regeneration, and the proliferation of cells of mesodermal origin and many cells of neuroectodermal, ectodermal, and endodermal origin.
- High purity: no interference from other proteins or contaminants
- High biological activity: more results with less protein
- Proven compatibility: proteins bioassayed with Gibco media
- High-purity, recombinant, bioactive protein: to help ensure growth factors from Life Technologies are of the highest quality, each protein is analyzed for purity along with structural homogeneity to ensure a biologically active protein
- High biological activity: in-house activity testing of recombinant proteins includes cell proliferation, cytotoxicity, chemotaxis, calcium flux, secondary cytokine up-regulation, induction of surface antigen expression, anti-viral, and protease assays; specific activity is determined by the dose dependent proliferation of BALB/3T3 cells
Approved for shipment at Room Temperature or on Wet or Dry Ice.
|Store in refrigerator (2–8°C).|
|Neurobiology, Oncology, Stem Cell Research, Microbiology, Differentiation, Angiogenesis|
|Growth Factors & Receptors|
|FGFs (Fibroblast Growth Factors)|
|FGF-Basic (AA 1-155)|
|Approved for shipment on Wet or Dry Ice|
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.