Cole-Parmer™ Hammond™ Drierite™ Desiccant Bags
Protect materials from corrosion with these desiccant bags. Hammond™ Drierite™ Desiccant Bags reduce the humidity to a 100°F dew point in 10 hours and are dust-tight. Materials packaged with these bags are protected from corrosion for many months.
Brand: Cole-Parmer™ 07193-08
Additional Details : Weight : 0.80000kg
DescriptionNonwoven crepe bags filled with Drierite (anyhydrous calcium sulfate) completely dry the air within a package or container during shipment or storage.
- Sturdy and held together by heat seals
- Perform well in elevated temperatures
- Will not release absorbed moisture at less than 350°F
|anyhydrous calcium sulfate|
|These Bags are Dust-Tight and Will Protect For Many Months|
Safety and Handling
- BAG DRIERITE
- Serious eye damage/eye irritation Category 2
- Skin corrosion/irritation Category 2
- H315-Causes skin irritation.
- H319-Causes serious eye irritation.
- MIXTURE LIST-Contains : calcium sulphate, cobalt chloride