Thermo Scientific™ Heratherm™ General Protocol Microbiological Incubators
Perform a range of general applications with these general protocol incubators.
Brand: Thermo Scientific™ 51029322
Additional Details : Weight : 145.00000kg
Use Thermo Scientific™ Heratherm General Protocol Microbiological Incubators for routine applications. The Heratherm General Protocol Incubator line is designed with sample safety in mind, for applications in pharmaceutical, medical, food and research laboratories.Key Features:
- Gravity convection provides gentle air flow and minimal drying out
- Corrosion-resistant stainless-steel chamber (AISI 430)
- Intuitive user interface for setting temperature
- Large, easy to read vacuum fluorescent display
- Exceptionally small footprint
- Temperature range from ambient + 5° to 75°C
- Internal glass door allows sample viewing without impacting temperature
Availability may vary by country.
Warranty: 2 year warranty
|Microprocessor control with vacuum fluorescent display|
|30.3 x 30.6 x 60.8 in. (77 x 77.8 x 154.5 cm)|
|230 V, 50/60 Hz|
|±0.5°C @ 37°C|
|22.4 x 21.4 x 51.5 in. (56.9 x 54.4 x 130.7 cm)|
|Ambient +5°C to 75°C|
|2 supplied/ 39 max.|
|±0.4°C @ 37°C|
Limited warranty period: Subject to all warranty requirements and exclusions set out in our Terms and Conditions of Sale, this product is warranted from the date we ship the product and for ninety (90) days thereafter. Disclaimer to internal research use restriction: Any restrictions on the purchaser to utilize the product(s) for internal research purposes only does not apply to the product(s) on the web pages associated with this statement.