missing translation for 'onlineSavingsMsg'
Hexane Fraction, Specified Reagent for General Laboratory Work, SLR, Fisher Chemical™
Click to view available options
Amber glass bottle
|Vapor Pressure||160mbar at 20°C|
|Viscosity||0.31 mPaS at 20°C|
- Hexane fraction from petroleum
- Flammable liquid Category 2
- Aspiration toxicity Category 1
- Skin corrosion/irritation Category 2
- Specific target organ toxicity Category 3
- Reproductive toxicity Category 2
- Specific target organ toxicity after repeated exposure Category 2
- LONG-TERM AQUATIC HAZARD Chronic 2
- H225-Highly flammable liquid and vapour.
- H304-May be fatal if swallowed and enters airways.
- H315-Causes skin irritation.
- H336-May cause drowsiness or dizziness.
- H361f-Suspected of damaging fertility.
- H373-May cause damage to organs.
- H411-Toxic to aquatic life with long lasting effects.
- P210-Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources. No smoking.
- P280-Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- P301+P330+P331-IF SWALLOWED: rinse mouth. Do NOT induce vomiting.
- P303+P361+P353-IF ON SKIN (or hair): Take off immediately all contaminated clothing. Rinse skin with water/ shower.
- P304+P340-IF INHALED: Remove person to fresh air and keep comfortable for breathing.
- P308+P313-IF exposed or concerned: Get medical advice/attention.