Thermo Scientific™ HyperSep™ Dispersive SPE Extraction Products (QuEChERS)
Save time and achieve more accurate pesticide determinations using these pre-prepared dispersive SPE products for QuEChERS extractions.
Brand: Thermo Scientific™ 60105-234
Additional Details : Weight : 0.10000kg
QuEChERS Dispersive SPE methods offer a convenient and effective approach for extraction and clean-up of pesticide residues in food and other complex matrices. The robust procedure offers a number of compelling advantages: high recoveries, accurate results, high sample throughput, low solvent and glassware usage, reduced labor and bench space and lower reagent costs.
Thermo Scientific™ HyperSep™ Dispersive SPE Extraction Products are available in a range of pre-prepared sorbent combinations, each containing the proper sorbents for optimum extraction of analytes using QuEChERS methods.
HyperSep Dispersive SPE Extraction Products use magnesium sulfate to aid extraction, along with either sodium chloride, sodium citrate, or anhydrous sodium acetate for base-sensitive compounds (e.g., folpet or captan). They are supplied in a 50mL polypropylene centrifuge tube for convenient extractions.
The dispersive SPE products are pre-prepared and optimized for the method at hand, so you will:
- Save valuable preparation time
- Achieve more consistent analytical results due to consistency in products and rigorous quality control
- Get cleaner extracts and lower peak counts as a result of using highest quality, pre-prepared products
- Developed by the USDA Eastern Regional Research Center in 2003, the QuEChERS (Quick, Easy, Cheap, Effective, Rugged and Safe) technique is increasingly becoming the technique of choice for extraction and clean-up of pesticide residues.
The QuEChERS method is a two-step process: extraction followed by clean-up. There are four variations of the QuEChERS method currently in use:
- The original QuEChERS method uses sodium chloride to enhance extraction
- Dispersive AOAC 2007.01 uses sodium acetate as a buffer, replacing sodium chloride
- The Dual-Phase variation introduces PSA and GCB to remove high levels of chlorophyll and plant sterols in the final extract without the loss of planar pesticides (polar aromatics) using an acetone:toluene solvent mix (3:1)
- European Version is similar to the AOAC method, except the extraction uses sodium chloride, sodium citrate dihydrate and disodium citrate sesquihydrate instead of sodium acetate
|QuEChERS Sample Prep|
|50 mL Centrifuge Tubes: 1500 mg Magnesium Sulfate, 500 mg C18|
|Magnesium Sulfate, C18|
Limited warranty period: Subject to all warranty requirements and exclusions set out in our Terms and Conditions of Sale, this product is warranted from the date we ship the product and for ninety (90) days thereafter. Disclaimer to internal research use restriction: Any restrictions on the purchaser to utilize the product(s) for internal research purposes only does not apply to the product(s) on the web pages associated with this statement.