Honeywell Fluka™ HYDRANAL™-Solver (Crude) oil, Honeywell Fluka™
Medium for volumetric one- and two-component Karl Fischer titration in oils (chloroform-methanol-xylene-based)
Brand: Honeywell Fluka™ 34697-1L
Additional Details : Poids : 1.01300kg Transport : UN number : 1992 Chem class : 3 Pack group : II
Advantages of Hydranal one-component reagents:
- Unlimited water capacity
- Convenient and easy to use
- The greatest flexibility in working media selection
- reduced toxicity compared to methanol based systems
- Suitable for methanol-reacting compounds, e.g. ketones and aldehydes
- Long shelf life (three years)
Hydranal-Composite contains all the reactants including iodine, sulfur dioxide, and the bases imidazole and 2-methylimidazole, dissolved in diethylene glycol monoethyl ether (DEGEE). Adding 2-methylimidazole in addition to imidazole improves the stability and eliminates the formation of crystals which can interfere with the titrator’s performance.
|HYDRANAL™-Solver (Crude) oil|
Safety and Handling
- Acute toxicity Category 3
- Acute toxicity Category 4
- LONG-TERM AQUATIC HAZARD Chronic 3
- Aspiration toxicity Category 1
- Carcinogenicity Category 2
- Serious eye damage/eye irritation Category 2
- Flammable liquid Category 2
- Reproductive toxicity Category 1B
- Skin corrosion/irritation Category 2
- Specific target organ toxicity Category 1
- Specific target organ toxicity after single exposure Category 1
- H225-Highly flammable liquid and vapour.
- H302-Harmful if swallowed.
- H304-May be fatal if swallowed and enters airways.
- H312-Harmful in contact with skin.
- H315-Causes skin irritation.
- H319-Causes serious eye irritation.
- H332-Harmful if inhaled.
- H335-May cause respiratory irritation.
- H336-May cause drowsiness or dizziness.
- H351-Suspected of causing cancer.
- H360D-May damage the unborn child.
- H370-Causes damage to organs.
- H372-Causes damage to organs.
- H412-Harmful to aquatic life with long lasting effects.
- P260-Do not breathe dust/fume/gas/mist/vapours/spray.
- P280-Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- P284-¢In case of inadequate ventilation! wear respiratory protection.
- P301+P330+P331-IF SWALLOWED: rinse mouth. Do NOT induce vomiting.
- P302+P352-IF ON SKIN: Wash with plenty of water/.
- P304+P340-IF INHALED: Remove person to fresh air and keep comfortable for breathing.
- P305+P351+P338-IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
- P308+P313-IF exposed or concerned: Get medical advice/attention.
- MIXTURE LIST-Contains : o-xylene, chloroform, methanol, imidazole, sulphur dioxide