Thermo Scientific™ Produits de purification SPE Dispersive HyperSep™ (QuEChERS)
Gagnez du temps et réalisez des déterminations de pesticides plus précises grâce à l’utilisation de ces produits SPE Dispersive préparés à l’avance pour purification QuEChERS.
Marque: Thermo Scientific™ 60105-325
Informations supplémentaires : Poids : 0.20000kg
HyperSep Dispersive SPE Clean-Up Products contain PSA (primary/secondary amine) for the removal of organic acids and polar pigments among other compounds. Some products couple the PSA with endcapped C18 for the removal of most lipids and sterols, or graphitized carbon black for the removal of sterols and pigments such as chlorophyll.
(A variety of tube formats and bed weights are available to accommodate large and small sample sizes.)
All HyperSep Dispersive SPE products are pre-prepared and optimized for the method at hand, so you will:
- Save valuable preparation time
- Achieve more consistent analytical results due to consistency in products and rigorous quality control
- Get cleaner extracts and lower peak counts as a result of using highest quality, pre-prepared products
Developed by the USDA Eastern Regional Research Center in 2003, the QuEChERS (Quick, Easy, Cheap, Effective, Rugged and Safe) technique is increasingly becoming the technique of choice for extraction and clean-up of pesticide residues.
The QuEChERS method is a two-step process: extraction followed by clean-up. There are four variations of the QuEChERS method currently in use:
- The original QuEChERS method uses sodium chloride to enhance extraction
- Dispersive AOAC 2007.01 uses sodium acetate as a buffer, replacing sodium chloride
- The Dual-Phase variation introduces PSA and GCB to remove high levels of chlorophyll and plant sterols in the final extract without the loss of planar pesticides (polar aromatics) using an acetone:toluene solvent mix (3:1)
- European Version is similar to the AOAC method, except the extraction uses sodium chloride, sodium citrate dihydrate and disodium citrate sesquihydrate instead of sodium acetate
|1200 mg MgSO4, 400 mg PSA, 400 mg C18|
|Anhydrous Magnesium Sulfate, Primary/Secondary Amine, Endcapped C18|
|15 mL Centrifuge Tubes|
Limited warranty period: Subject to all warranty requirements and exclusions set out in our Terms and Conditions of Sale, this product is warranted from the date we ship the product and for ninety (90) days thereafter. Disclaimer to internal research use restriction: Any restrictions on the purchaser to utilize the product(s) for internal research purposes only does not apply to the product(s) on the web pages associated with this statement.