Thermo Scientific™ HyperSep™ Dispersive SPE Mylar™ Pouches (QuEChERS)
Save time and achieve more accurate pesticide determinations using these pre-prepared dispersive SPE Mylar pouches for QuEChERS extractions.
Brand: Thermo Scientific™ 60106-425
Additional Details : Weight : 0.50000kg
Save time and achieve more accurate pesticide determinations using Thermo Scientific™ HyperSep™ Dispersive SPE Mylar Pouches. QuEChERS Dispersive SPE methods offer a convenient and effective approach for extraction and clean-up of pesticide residues in food and other complex matrices. The robust procedure offers a number of compelling advantages: high recoveries, accurate results, high sample throughput, low solvent and glassware usage, reduced labor and bench space and lower reagent costs.
Convenient HyperSep Dispersive SPE Mylar Pouches each include 50 pouches of pre-prepared sorbent. Plug seal caps are not included.
HyperSep Dispersive SPE Extraction Products use magnesium sulfate to aid extraction, along with either sodium chloride, sodium citrate, or anhydrous sodium acetate for "base-sensitive" compounds (e.g., folpet or captan).
All HyperSep Dispersive SPE products are pre-prepared and optimized for the method at hand, so you will:
- Save valuable preparation time
- Achieve more consistent analytical results due to consistency in products and rigorous quality control
- Get cleaner extracts and lower peak counts as a result of using highest quality, pre-prepared products
Developed by the USDA Eastern Regional Research Center in 2003, the QuEChERS (Quick, Easy, Cheap, Effective, Rugged and Safe) technique is increasingly becoming the technique of choice for extraction and clean-up of pesticide residues.
The QuEChERS method is a two-step process: extraction followed by clean-up. There are four variations of the QuEChERS method currently in use:
- The original QuEChERS method uses sodium chloride to enhance extraction
- Dispersive AOAC 2007.01 uses sodium acetate as a buffer, replacing sodium chloride
- The Dual-Phase variation introduces PSA and GCB to remove high levels of chlorophyll and plant sterols in the final extract without the loss of planar pesticides (polar aromatics) using an acetone:toluene solvent mix (3:1)
- European Version is similar to the AOAC method, except the extraction uses sodium chloride, sodium citrate dihydrate and disodium citrate sesquihydrate instead of sodium acetate
|50 mL Empty Centrifuge Tubes|
|Empty Centrifuge Tubes|
Limited warranty period: Subject to all warranty requirements and exclusions set out in our Terms and Conditions of Sale, this product is warranted from the date we ship the product and for ninety (90) days thereafter. Disclaimer to internal research use restriction: Any restrictions on the purchaser to utilize the product(s) for internal research purposes only does not apply to the product(s) on the web pages associated with this statement.