Invitrogen™ Dynabeads™ M-270 Carboxylic Acid
Hydrophilic Dynabeads (2.8μm) with carboxylic acid groups
Brand: Invitrogen™ 14305D
332.99 EUR valid until 2023-03-27
Use promo code "20585" to get your promotional price.
Additional Details : Weight : 0.02100kg
These surface groups allow covalent amide bond formation to proteins/peptides via primary amino- or sulphydryl groups. For use with any sample type.
- Immediate and gentle coupling at low temperature and neutral to low pH
- Activation through carbodiimide is required
- Alternative reactive groups can be introduced by using commercially available cross-linkers
- Used for isolation of small components such as proteins and peptides
- Immobilization of labile proteins/peptides and N-terminal coupling of peptides
- Low non-specific binding of nucleic acids
- High throughput compatible
- Concentration: 2 x 109 beads/mL
Hydrophobic / Hydrophilic Protein Purification, Protein and Peptide Purification, Protein Complex Isolation and Analysis, Protein Sample Preparation and Protein Purification, Protein-Protein Interactions, Proteins, Expression, Isolation and Analysis
|Store in refrigerator (2–8°C).|
|Any Sample Type|
|Bead with Carboxylic Acid Group|
|Beads in Suspension|
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.