Invitrogen™ TOPO™ TA Cloning™ Kit, Dual Promoter, with One Shot™ TOP10 chemically competent E. coli cells
For fast, efficient cloning and subsequent in vitro transcription/translation
Brand: Invitrogen™ K4600J10
Additional Details : Poids : 0.25000kg
By eliminating time-consuming and tedious restriction site cloning, TOPO cloning is the most reliable method, taking only 5 minutes using a 3-step protocol, and yielding up to 95% recombinants. This kit includes the pCR™II-TOPO TA vector.
- 3'-T overhangs for direct ligation of Taq-amplified PCR products
- T7 and SP6 promoters for efficient in vitro transcription
- M13 forward and reverse primer sites for sequencing
- 16 convenient restriction sites, including EcoRI, flanking your insert for subsequent excision or subcloning
- Kanamycin and ampicillin resistance for your choice of selection in E. coli
- Easy blue/white colony screening for selection of recombinants
- Includes OneShot™ TOP10 Competent cells for added convenience and highest cloning efficiencies
Cloning, PCR Cloning
|Ampicillin (AmpR), Kanamycin (KanR)|
• Topoisomerase I-activated pCR™II-TOPO® vector
• PCR buffer
• Salt solution
• Control template
• M13 forward and reverse primers
• Control PCR primers
• Sterile water
Store at -5 to -30°C.
All reagents are stable for 6 months when properly stored.
• One Shot® Chemically Competent or Electrocomp™ E. coli
• S.O.C. medium
• Supercoiled pUC19 control plasmid.
Store at -68 to -85°C.
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.