Invitrogen™ UltraPure™ Low Melting Point Agarose
Easy-pour spout reduces spills and contamination
Brand: Invitrogen™ 16520100
Additional Details : Weight : 0.10500kg
UltraPureLow Melting Point Agarose is a polysaccharide used for size-based separation of nucleic acids in agarose gel electrophoresis applications. UltraPureLow Melting Point Agarose is ideal for resolving DNA and RNA fragments larger than 1,000bp and for the recovery of nucleic acid fragments after electrophoresis, as it melts at 65.5°C (below the melting point of most nucleic acids). The solution remains fluid at 37°C and will set rapidly at temperatures below 25°C
- Ideal for analysis and recovery of DNA and RNA for routine applications
- Strong gel structure allows for better handling and less breakage
- Ideal for variety of applications such as in-gel manipulation, tissue and cell culture, and viral plaque assays
- Can also be used in protein electrophoresis applications such as Ouchterlony (antigen-antibody interaction assay) and radial immunodiffusion (RID) (antigen quantitation assay)
- Improved packaging: Environmentally friendly, sustainable packaging uses 75% less plastic than the original bottles. This means less energy and raw material used in manufacture, and less waste in Landfills
- Performance and quality testing: Performance of UltraPure Agarose is evaluated to satisfy specifications in appearance, moisture, gel strength, gelling temperature, melting temperature, sulfate content, electroendosmosis, and DNase/RNase assay
- Separation range: >1,000 bp.
UltraPureLow Melting Point Agarose (Cat. No. 16520-100) is a replacement for the item previously sold under Cat. No. 15517-022.
Agarose Gel Electrophoresis, DNA & RNA Purification & Analysis, Nucleic Acid Gel Electrophoresis & Blotting
|100 bp to >30 kb|
|Plaque Assay, Gel Electrophoresis|
|Nucleic Acid Gel Electrophoresis, Blotting, Protein Electrophoresis|
|Low Melting Point|
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.