Kimberly-Clark Professional™ Kimtech™ G3 White Nitrile Ambidextrous Gloves
Kimtech™ G3 White Nitrile Ambidextrous gloves deliver enhanced contamination protection and tactile performance in sensitive applications. The powder-free gloves are static dissipative and feature a high grip for delicate, non-sterile processes.
Brand: Kimberly-Clark Professional™ HC61010
Additional Details : Weight : 0.62100kg
- Assured Compliance:
- PPE Cat III according to Regulation (EU) 2016/425,
- EN ISO 374-1:2016 Type C (K) Chemical Splash protection,
- EN 374-4:2003 Resistance to degradation by chemicals,
- EN ISO 374-5:2016 Micro Organism and Virus Protection
- Certificate of Analysis available online
- Industry-leading disposable nitrile gloves offering unrivalled protection, cleanliness and quality and provided in cleanroom-ready packaging that minimizes waste.
- Nitrile construction results in products that are stronger and leaner than latex gloves, and feature better protection against a wide range of contaminants including micro-organisms, viruses and chemical splash.
- Ambidextrous and anti-static tested
- Textured fingertips enhance grip and tactile sensitivity for safer and more efficient processes.
- Beaded cuffs add strength to the gloves, reducing the risk of tearing and increasing their durability, while also reducing roll down for easier donning and doffing.
- Contain no natural rubber latex, silicone or powder, reducing the risks of skin irritation for the wearer.
|ISO 9001; CE CAT III; Category III PPE - CE Complex|
|ISO Class 3|