Kimberly-Clark™ Kimtech™ A7 P+™ Laboratory Coats
With a cloth-like feel and a reduced risk of heat stress, Kimtech™ A7 P+ lab coats ensure contamination control during extensive periods of use. Made from non-woven SMS fabric with triple stitched seams and provided silicon- and latex-free.
Brand: Kimberly-Clark™ 97740
Additional Details : Weight : 1.00000kg
- Assured Compliance:
- PPE Cat III according to (EU) Regulation 2016/425 :Type 6 (PB) limited chemical splash protection
- EN1149-1 Antistatic clothing
- Tensile strength EN ISO 13934-1 Class 1 of 3
- Surface resistivity EN 1149-1 < 5 x 1010 ohm
- Particle shedding test (Helmke Drum) IEST-RP-CC003.3 Category II
- Bacterial Filtration Efficiency (3.0 μm) ASTM F2100 >99%
- High quality disposable laboratory coats with triple stitched seams and breathable, multi-layered material.
- Enhanced all-round protective features are included, such as high mandarin collars, thumb-loops and extra-length arms to fit lab gloves over coats.
- The breathable coat material includes high levels of particle and bacterial protection (with filtration efficiency of 99%).
- The coats are individually packed making them suitable for ISO 7 (Grade C) areas.
- Anti-slip and low lint material.
- Type 6 (PB) limited chemical splash protection
|Cat III directive 89/686/EEC|
|Provides the vital body protection, comfort and contamination control needed in Laboratories and Controlled Environments|