Invitrogen™ iBind™ Western Device
An automated Western-processing device that performs every step from blocking to washes to antibody incubations via sequential lateral flow
Brand: Invitrogen™ SLF1000
Additional Details : Weight : 1.80000kg
Sequential lateral flow (SLF) allows timely release and flow of solutions and antibodies to the membrane without need of an external power source. Each solution is released from the iBind device wells to an iBind Card via SLF; the solutions are then wicked towards the stack region of the card. The glass fiber matrix of the card allows for homogenous and consistent flow of the solutions to the membrane, increasing the antigen-antibody interaction.
- Simple, automated solution
- No external power source
- Superior reproducibility over traditional manual methods
- Better antigen antibody interaction—solutions flow between the iBind Card and membrane for maximum interaction between protein and antibody
- Minimizes hands-on time
- Highly reproducible and compatible with all Western protocols
- Set up time is fast—ready for the detection step within 2.5 hr.
- Carry out detection right away or wait until the next day without affecting performance
- Works exclusively with iBind Cards and the iBind Solution Kit (available separately) to process one mini-membrane for immunodetection
- Provides automated convenience and superior reproducibility over traditional manual methods
Proteins, Expression, Isolation and Analysis, Western Blotting
|1 mini blot (8 x 8 cm)|
|Fluorescent, Chemiluminescent, Colorimetric|
|PVDF and Nitrocellulose|
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.