Mettler Toledo™ 1M KNO3 Electrolyte Solution
Features a special cap for easy refilling of electrodes. Mettler Toledo™ 1M KNO3 Electrolyte Solution provides a bridge electrolyte for optimum performance of DX series Ion-Selective Electrode (ISE) half-cells. It is used for determination of ammonium, potassium and nitrate.
Brand: Mettler Toledo™ 51343182
9.03 EUR valid until 2022-08-31
Use promo code "16497" to get your promotional price.
Additional Details : Weight : 0.03000kg
Measuring with ion-selective electrodes (ISE) is the easiest and most affordable way to determine ion concentration. However, ISEs require careful handling and the use of the correct solutions. It is important to fill the reference electrode of every ISE with the recommended electrolyte solution. The correct electrolyte will minimize junction potentials and provide optimum temperature and time response.
- Recommended for use with DX-series ISE half-cells
- Used for determination of ammonium, potassium and nitrate
- Equipped with a special cap to facilitate easy filling of electrodes
- The electrolyte must be refilled or replaced regularly for good electrode performance
- Available in 25mL and 250mL bottles, and a 6 × 250mL bulk pack
|Electrolyte 1 mol/L KNO3, 25mL|
|ISE Bridge Electrolyte Solution|
|1 mol/L KNO3|
|DX Series ISE Half Cell|
|1M KNO3; 25 mL, Electrolyte|