Micronova™ Hand Soaps and Sanitizers
A range of soaps and sanitizers formulated with highly effective, non-irritating ingredients that are ideal for frequent use in clean and controlled environments. Designed for use with the MicroDispenser™. Soaps and gel sanitizers include a saddle pump.
Brand: Micronova™ IC-220
Additional Details : CAS : 67-63-0 Weight : 3.40000kg Transport : UN number : 1219 Chem class : 3 Pack group : II
Combines touch-free dispensing with no-hassle installation and easy change out of bottles
The Micronova Hand Care Products are gentle and effective with built-in skin emollients for frequently washed hands. The 500 mL saddle pump bottles can be used as stand-alone dispensers or with the M-Zone™ MicroDispenser™ Touch-Free Soap Dispenser (ICDISP-3) to ensure uncontaminated results.
- NovaClenz™ Instant Hand Sanitizer -- Made with 62% Ethanol to help prevent viral transfer. Effective against bacteria, including: pseudomonas, salmonella and staphylococcus. Effective in reducing nosocomial infections. Fortified with emollients to moisturize hands.
- Hy-G-Clenz™ Antimicrobial Hand Soap -- Made with 0.13% Benzalkonium Chloride and natural emollients. Effective against a wide range of both gram-positive and gram-negative bacteria. Persistent activity up to three hours. pH balanced and contains natural moisturizers, ideal for frequent hand washing. Meets OSHA standards.
- AquaHol™ Sterile Isopropyl Alcohol Solution -- Made with 70% Sterile IPA in 30% Wifi Quality Water, and meets USP requirements. Terminally filtered to 0.1 microns. Gamma Irradiated. Ideal for use over cleanroom gloves.
- NovaDyne™ General Purpose Hand Soap -- pH balanced gentle lotion hand soap. Made with built-in moisturizers/skin emollients, ideal for frequent hand washing.
- LoNa™ Low Sodium Hand Soap -- Low ionic, low sudsing hand soap and glove cleanser, specially designed for the high-tech cleanroom; less than 100 ppb sodium. pH balanced and clean enough to be used on the face.
|Store at ambient temperature. Avoid direct sunlight|
|Sterile Sanitizer for Gloved Hands, Surfaces.|
|70% IPA, 30% WFI quality water|
|Sterilizing agent for hands and gloves|
Safety and Handling
- Flammable liquid Category 2
- Serious eye damage/eye irritation Category 2
- Specific target organ toxicity Category 3
- H225-Highly flammable liquid and vapour.
- H319-Causes serious eye irritation.
- H336-May cause drowsiness or dizziness.
- P280-Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- P210-Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources. No smoking.
- P233-Keep container tightly closed.
- P501-Dispose of contents/container to .