Lovibond™ Water Testing Minikit
Lovibond™ Water Testing Minikit is easy to use and provides highly accurate results.
Brand: Lovibond™ 414350
Additional Details : Poids : 0.25800kg Transport : UN number : 2967 Chem class : 8 Pack group : III
- Easy operation and exact reagent dosing
- High accuracy
- Foil-wrapped Lovibond™ tablet reagents with a minimum guaranteed shelf life of 5 years
- Unrestricted shipment
- Safe storage
|Sulphite (high range)|
|0 to 500mg/L|
|Approximately 40 tests|
|Minikit water testing kit|
|Flip top case containing a shaker tube, rapid dissolving tablet reagents and instructions.|
Safety and Handling
- MINIKIT TEST SULFITE HIGH AF435
- LONG-TERM AQUATIC HAZARD Chronic 3
- Serious eye damage/eye irritation Category 2
- Skin corrosion/irritation Category 2
- H315-Causes skin irritation.
- H319-Causes serious eye irritation.
- H412-Harmful to aquatic life with long lasting effects.
- P273-Avoid release to the environment.
- P280-Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- P302+P352-IF ON SKIN: Wash with plenty of water/soap.
- P305+P351+P338-IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
- P362+P364-Take off contaminated clothing and wash it before reuse.
- P501b-Dispose of contents/container in accordance with local/regional/national/international regulations.
- MIXTURE LIST-Contains : sulfamic acid