Invitrogen™ WesternDot™ 625 Western Blot Kits
The WesternDot 625 Western Blot kits combine the unique properties of Qdot 625 nanocrystals with the high-affinity streptavidin-biotin interaction to allow simple, highly sensitive detection of proteins on western blots.
Brand: Invitrogen™ W10132
270.68 EUR valid until 2023-03-27
Use promo code "20585" to get your promotional price.
Additional Details : Weight : 0.00450kg
The WesternDot 625 Western Blot kits combine the unique properties of Qdot 625 nanocrystals with the high-affinity streptavidin-biotin interaction to allow simple, highly sensitive detection of proteins on western blots. The WesternDot kits contain optimized, ready-to-use or ready-to-dilute reagents for sensitive immunodetection of proteins immobilized on nitrocellulose (NC) or polyvinylidene difluoride (PVDF) membranes.WesternDot 625 Western Blot kits utilize extremely bright Qdot 625 nanocrystals and include reagents for sensitive imaging of proteins probed with mouse or rabbit primary antibodies.
• Detection performance and ease-of-use exceed existing ECL-based methods
• Make use of extremely bright Qdot 625 streptavidin conjugate to allow direct imaging of blots while avoiding the need to spend time and money on optimizing multiple exposures to film in the dark
• Contains reagents sufficient for 20 mini-gel blots (7 x 10 cm/blot)
Shipping Condition: Room Temperature
|• WesternDot™ Blocking Buffer, Component A
• Wash Buffer, Component B
• Biotin-XX Goat Anti-Mouse IgG (H+L), Component C
• Qdot™ 625 Streptavidin Conjugate, Component D
• WesternDot™ Staining Dish, Component E
Store at 4°C, Do Not Freeze.
|Molecular Probes™, WesternDot™|
|Protein, Cell Extracts|
|WesternDot™ 625 Goat Anti-Mouse Western Blot Kit|
|iBlot, Photographic Imager|
|625 Goat Anti-Mouse Western Blot Kit|