MP Biomedicals™ Zymolyase™
For lysing the cell walls of viable yeast cells and preparing yeast spheroblasts
Brand: MP Biomedicals™ 08320921
Additional Details : Weight : 0.00100kg
- Highly purified preparation from Arthrobacter luteus
- Efficiently hydrolyzes poly (β-1,3 glucose)-like yeast cell-wall glucan
- One unit is defined as the amount of activity causing a decrease in A800 of 30%
- Available with lytic activity of 20,000U/g (Zymolyase 20T) or 100,000U/g (Zymolyase 100T)
|5 to 10|
|Used to lyse living yeast cell walls to produce protoplast or spheroplast of various strains of Yeast cells|
|2° to 8°C|
Safety and Handling
- ZYMOLYASE 20T
- Respiratory sensitiser Category 1
- H334-May cause allergy or asthma symptoms or breathing difficulties if inhaled.
- P101-If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand.
- P102-Keep out of reach of children.
- P103-Read label before use.
- P284-¢In case of inadequate ventilation! wear respiratory protection.
- P261-Avoid breathing dust/fume/gas/mist/vapours/spray.
- P342+P311-If experiencing respiratory symptoms: Call a POISON CENTER/doctor/ .
- P304+P340-IF INHALED: Remove person to fresh air and keep comfortable for breathing.
- P501b-Dispose of contents/container in accordance with local/regional/national/international regulations.