Thermo Scientific™ Nalgene™ PC Conical-Bottom Centrifuge Tubes
Perform whole cell separations with the help of these PC conical-bottom centrifuge tubes, which feature outstanding mechanical strength and clarity.
Brand: Thermo Scientific™ 3105-0050
Additional Details : Weight : 0.21600kg
Perform whole cell separations with the help of Thermo Scientific™ Nalgene™ PC Conical-Bottom Centrifuge Tubes, which feature outstanding mechanical strength and clarity. These versatile polycarbonate tubes can be used in both refrigerated and nonrefrigerated centrifuges.
- Conical bottoms concentrate pellet in a small area for easy isolation and retrieval
- Excellent clarity for viewing tube contents
- For use up to 6000 × g in refrigerated or non-refrigerated centrifuges. Tubes must be filled to at least 80% capacity for proper function
- Molded-in graduations last the life of the tube
- Autoclavable/graduated/transparent; autoclaving repeatedly will shorten the life of polycarbonate tubes
Supplied without closure; friction fit closures available. For 15mL use DS3111-0017; for 50mL use DS3111-0029.
|6000 x g|