Thermo Scientific™ Nunc™ F96 MicroWell™ Black and White Polystyrene Plate
Ensure consistent and reliable results using black and white plates optimized for robotics, plate readers and liquid handling systems.
Brand: Thermo Scientific™ 237105
Additional Details : Weight : 3.70000kg
- Background, autoflorescence and crosstalk are improved when you use Nunc Black or White microplates
- Black microplates are recommended for florescence measurements; with minimum back-scattered light and background fluorescence
- White microplates are recommended for luminescence measurements; with maximum reflection and minimal autoluminescence
- Working volume range: 50 to 250μL/well
- Choice of Thermo Scientific™ Nunclon™ Delta surface for cell-based assays
- Customized bar coding is available
|All microplates manufactured by Nunc meet the recommendation of American National Standards (ANSI) (ANSI/SBS 1-2004)|
|Low Flange Pinchbar|
|8 x 12|
Disclaimer to internal research use restriction: Any restrictions on the purchaser to utilize the product(s) for internal research purposes only does not apply to the product(s) on the web pages associated with this statement.