Phenyltrimethylammonium hydroxide, 0.1 M in methanol, Thermo Scientific™
Brand: Thermo Scientific Acros 422025000
Additional Details : CAS : 1899-02-1 Weight : 0.55000kg Transport : UN number : 1230 Chem class : 3 Pack group : II
This Thermo Scientific brand product was originally part of the Acros Organics product portfolio. Some documentation and label information may refer to the legacy brand. The original Acros Organics product / item code or SKU reference has not changed as a part of the brand transition to Thermo Scientific.Phase transfer catalyst
|0.09 to 0.11M|
|ammonium, phenyltrimethyl-, hydroxide, ptah, benzenaminium, n,n,n-trimethyl-, hydroxide, n,n,n-trimethylanilinium hydroxide, n,n,n-trimethylbenzenaminium hydroxide, trimethylphenylammonium hydroxide, phenyl trimethyl ammonium hydroxide, trimethylanilinium hydroxide, phenyltrimethylammonium hydroxide, methelute|
|0.1M in Methanol|
Safety and Handling
- Phenyltrimethylammonium hydroxide, 0.1 M in methanol
- Acute toxicity Category 3
- Serious eye damage/eye irritation Category 2
- Flammable liquid Category 2
- Skin corrosion/irritation Category 2
- Specific target organ toxicity after single exposure Category 1
- H370-Causes damage to organs.
- H315-Causes skin irritation.
- H319-Causes serious eye irritation.
- H301-Toxic if swallowed.
- H311-Toxic in contact with skin.
- H331-Toxic if inhaled.
- H225-Highly flammable liquid and vapour.
- P210-Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources. No smoking.
- P280-Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- P302+P352-IF ON SKIN: Wash with plenty of water/.
- P304+P340-IF INHALED: Remove person to fresh air and keep comfortable for breathing.
- P305+P351+P338-IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
RUO – Research Use Only