Hach Lange™ Phosphate Ortho/Total Cuvette Tests
Pre-dosed reagents for maximum safety. Easy to use and photometric evaluation, packaged in a fully equipped box. Officially approved for consent limits. Environmentally friendly due to less chemicals.
Brand: Hach Lange™ LCK349
Additional Details : Weight : 0.25000kg Transport : UN number : 3316 Chem class : 9 Pack group : II
- Phosphate (Ortho/Total) cuvette test 0.05-1.5 mg/L PO4-P
- For use with DR3900, DR6000, DR1900, DR2800, DR3800, DR5000 instruments
- ISO 6878-1-1986, DIN 38405 D11-4 certifications
- Shelf life of 23 months from production date
- Storage conditions of 15 - 25 °C
- Measuring ranges of 0.05 - 1.5 mg/L PO4-P and 0.15 - 4.5 mg/L PO4
- Precise and reliable measurement values
- Convenient and error-free dosing of the reagents
|15°C to 25°C|
|Phosphate Ortho/Total Cuvette Test|
|0.05 to 1.5mg/L PO4-P|
Safety and Handling
- Phosphat/Phosphate, Sample cuvette
- Substances and mixtures corrosive to metals Category 1
- Skin corrosion/irritation Category 1 A
- Acute toxicity Category 4
- Serious eye damage/eye irritation Category 2
- Respiratory sensitiser Category 1
- Skin sensitiser Category 1
- Reproductive toxicity Category 1B
- Specific target organ toxicity Category 3
- Flammable liquid Category 3
- H290-May be corrosive to metals.
- H314-Causes severe skin burns and eye damage.
- H302-Harmful if swallowed.
- H334-May cause allergy or asthma symptoms or breathing difficulties if inhaled.
- H335-May cause respiratory irritation.
- H319-Causes serious eye irritation.
- H315-Causes skin irritation.
- H317-May cause an allergic skin reaction.
- P280-Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- P301+P330+P331-IF SWALLOWED: rinse mouth. Do NOT induce vomiting.
- P303+P361+P353-IF ON SKIN (or hair): Take off immediately all contaminated clothing. Rinse skin with water/ shower.
- P305+P351+P338-IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
- P310-Immediately call a POISON CENTER/doctor/.
- P210-Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources. No smoking.
- P304+P340-IF INHALED: Remove person to fresh air and keep comfortable for breathing.
- P333+P313-If skin irritation or rash occurs: Get medical advice/attention.
- P342+P311-If experiencing respiratory symptoms: Call a POISON CENTER/doctor/ .
- MIXTURE LIST-Contains : Sulphuric acid, Sodium peroxidisulfate,Sodium metaborate, Lithium sulfate monohydrate