Thermo Scientific™ Pierce™ BCA Protein Assay Reagent A
Green-to-blue (A562nm), two-component, precise, detergent-compatible assay reagent to measure total protein concentration vs. protein standard.
Brand: Thermo Scientific™ 23228
96.34 EUR valid until 2021-10-30
Use promo code "14806" to get your promotional price.
Additional Details : Weight : 2.72160kg
Thermo Scientific™ Pierce BCA Protein Assay Kit remains one of the most popular protein quantitation methods worldwide.
Additional Information and Online Ordering »
- Colorimetric – estimate visually or measure with a standard spectrophotometer or plate reader (562nm)
- Excellent uniformity – exhibits less protein-to-protein variation than dye-binding methods
- Compatible – unaffected by typical concentrations of most ionic and nonionic detergents
- Moderately fast – much easier and four times faster than the classical Lowry method
- High linearity – linear working range for BSA equals 20 to 2000µg/mL
- Sensitive – detect down to 5µg/mL with the enhanced protocol
- Studying protein:protein interactions
- Measuring column fractions after affinity chromatography
- Estimating percent recovery of membrane proteins from cell extracts
- High-throughput screening of fusion proteins
|Protein Quantitation Assay|
|Pierce BCA Protein Assay Reagent A|
|Solution-based Detection, Absorbance|
|Spectrophotometer, Microplate Reader|